I. Legal Notice
In compliance with the provisions of Act 34/ 2002 on the Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, the following are the general details of this web site:
Owner: Mecanizacion y Calderería Villaharta S. L.
Address: Ctra. Badajoz Granada KM 234, s/n, 14210 Villaharta (Cordoba)
Telephone No.: +34 957 367 130
Registration Details: B14108252
Access to/ or use of the web sites www.mecavi.es and www.mecavi.com makes anyone accessing or using them a user. When becoming a user, users fully and without reservations accept the following general terms and conditions as well as the specific conditions which, where applicable, complement, amend or replace the general terms and conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the web site.
III. Use of the Web site, its services and contents
Users commit to use the Web site and its services and contents without contravening the current laws, good faith, the practices generally accepted and the public order.
In the same way, the use of the Web site with unlawful or harmful purposes against Mecanizacion y Calderería Villaharta S. L. (hereinafter, Mecavi) or a third party is forbidden or their use in any way that they may cause harm or hinder the normal function of the Web site.
With regards to the contents (information, texts, graphics, audio and/ or video, photographs, design files, etc.) the following is forbidden:
– Copy, distribution or modification of the above, unless authorised by their lawful owners or unless it is legally allowed.
– Any violation of the rights of Mecavi or its lawful owners.
– Their use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those that are strictly allowed.
– Any attempts to obtain contents from the Web site by any means other than those made available to the users, as well as those that are habitually used in the Internet, provided that they do not cause damage to the Web site of Mecavi.
IV. Unilateral amendments
MECAVI shall be allowed to amend unilaterally and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Web site at any time, as well as amend or eliminate the services, contents and terms and conditions of access and/ or use of the Web site.
Establishment of any “hyperlinks” between one Web page and any of the Web pages of MECAVI’s Web site shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
– Full or partial copy of any of the services or contents of the Web site of MECAVI is forbidden.
– No deep links to Web pages of the site or its services shall be established and no browser or border environment shall be created on the same.
– The Web page containing the hyperlink shall not include any brand name, trade name, sign of the establishment, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinguishing signs belonging to MECAVI.
– Under no circumstances shall MECAVI be made responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the Web page containing the hyperlink nor shall it be made responsible for the information and statements included therein.
VI. Guarantees excluded and liability
MECAVI does not grant guarantees or make itself responsible in any case for any damages of any sort that could derive from:
– The lack of availability, maintenance or effective operation of the Web site and/ or its services or contents.
– The lack of use, suitability or validity of the Web site and/ or its services or contents to satisfy the specific needs, activities or outcomes or expectations of the users.
– The existence of virus, malware or harmful programs in the contents.
– Receipt, collection, storage, dissemination or transmission of the contents by the users.
– Unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use of the Web site, its services or contents by the users or their use other than indicated in these General Terms and Conditions, use in bad faith and as per the practices that are generally accepted and against the public order.
– Lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usability and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the users on the Web site.
– Failure of third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to the users through the Web site.
VII. Term of duration
The term of duration of the provision of the services of the Web site and its services is indefinite. Subject to the foregoing, Mecavi reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the services of the Web site or any other services included under the same terms and conditions as those in condition three.
VIII. Intellectual property rights
For the purposes of protecting the intellectual property rights, should a user or a third party believe that a violation of their lawful rights has taken place with the introduction of certain contents into the Web site, they are required to notify such circumstances to MECAVI indicating the following:
– Personal data of the proprietor of the rights that have allegedly been violated. In the event of the claim being filed by a third party other than the proprietor of the data, the power of representation under which they act must be stated.
– Indication of the contents that are protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web site.
– Evidence of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
– Expressed statement where the proprietor of the data states to be responsible for the information provided on the notification.
The brand MECAVI and its corresponding logo are a registered mark and copy or use thereof is forbidden without the authorisation of their proprietors. Legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights, relevant to the contents contributed by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the latter.
IX. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Conditions shall be regulated by Spanish law. MECAVI and the user, expressly renounce to any other jurisdictions they may be entitled to, and submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the town of the user for as many issues as may be raised or actions exercised deriving from the provision of the services of the Web site and their services and contents and those deriving from the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of the provisions herein established. In the event of the User having their address outside Spain, Mecavi and the User expressly renounce to any other jurisdictions they may be entitled to, and expressly submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Cordoba.
Mecavi © 2015